COPENHAGEN, July 7, 2011 — Phase One today released Media Pro 1.0.1, a service release, and the first update since Media Pro was introduced less than two months ago.
Media Pro is a professional photo manager for finding, organizing, and sharing images and videos wherever those files are stored. Media Pro supports photo and video files from more than 100 different cameras and is built to manage large photo libraries.
This service release includes several fixes and improvements, such as the following:
– Fixed stability issues including crash when working with large JPEGs in Slideshow and on the Light Table;
– Fixed Renderings bugs, including no full resolution TIFFs on Mac and missing PDF thumbnails on Windows XP;
– Fixed a issue where a catalog upgraded from Expression Media 2 could not be saved;
– Fixed a bug causing XMP sidecars not to be moved with the media files to which they belong;
– Fixed importer issues e.g. crash on Mac when XMP sidecars were present and problem when importing JPEGs on Window XP 32 bits;
– Fixed a bug on Windows where sorting would not work;
– Fixed readability issues caused by new UI color scheme;
– Fixed a bug preventing XML data files to be created on Windows;
– Fixed some EIP color management/rendering issues on Mac;
– License issue on Windows appearing when Internet connection was lost.
Availability and Pricing
Media Pro 1.0.1 is free to existing Phase One Media Pro customers. For more information including product features, upgrade options and tutorials, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Media-Pro/Whats-new.aspx
About Phase One
Phase One is the world’s leader in open-platform based medium format camera systems and solutions. Phase One medium format cameras, digital backs and lenses are designed to deliver superior quality image capture and investment value. Phase One’s Capture One software helps streamline capture and post-production processes for both medium format and digital cameras. Phase One products are known for their quality, flexibility and speed enabling pro photographers shooting in a wide range of formats to achieve their creative visions without compromise. For more information, please visit Phase One at http://www.phaseone.com. Follow Phase One on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/PhaseOneWW
Phase One is an employee-owned company based in Copenhagen with offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Cologne and Shanghai.
Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.