COPENHAGEN, June 23, 2016 — Phase One, creator of the worlds finest open-platform high-end camera systems and professional imaging software, today released Capture One Pro 9.2. Known for its outstanding tethered capture capability, high-quality raw conversion, and precision image editing tools, Capture One Pro is already considered by many to be the only image capture application for the serious professional photographer. The release of version 9.2 aims at a better culling workflow from selections and metadata sources to accelerate editing workflow to new levels.
New camera support includes:
- Pentax K-1
- Nikon D500
- Canon EOS M10
- Canon G5x
- Canon G7x MkII
- Canon G9x
Powerful new workflow features include:
- Access assets quickly and precisely: Select from file list, select by variant position and create album from selection form a large group of improvements under targeted selections;
- New rate and cull workflow using Select Set: Select a number of images for viewer preview, then advance through the browser by the same number. Navigating within the selection to rate and cull makes editing and comparing fast and efficient;
- Capture One 9.2s new color management module for Tiffs gives users more accurate preview returned from retouching/round trip applications making Tiff handling in Capture One better than ever before;
- Phase One XF camera users can turbocharge focus stacking workflow with a multi-image round trip to the Helicon Focus application. Shoot, organize, group, process and stack — all in a few clicks;
- New Shortcut Engine: More functions can be shortcut than ever before! All cursors can now be shortcut, users can navigate the library collections (even when hidden) and shortcut support for the new 9.2 selection methods all help to make the workflow sing.
Pro photographers deserve a strong ally to vanquish workflow issues and give them the most reliable, efficient workflow and performance,
said James Johnson, Software Product manager, Capture One Pro 9.2 is about workflow, not work!
For more details on all the new and improved features in Capture One Pro 9.2, including new cameras and lenses supported, please go to: www.phaseone.com/ninetwo
Availability and Pricing
New customers can purchase Capture One Pro 9 for 299 USD / 279 EUR. Owners of versions Capture One Pro 7 or 8 may upgrade for 99 USD / 99 EUR.
Capture One Pro is also available by subscription. Existing subscribers can simply download the new Capture One Pro 9 release, as subscriptions are good for all new and previous versions of Capture One Pro. A single-user subscription is 15 USD / 12 EUR per month for a 12-month plan. Please see all subscription options at www.phaseone.com/store
About Phase One
Phase One A/S is the world-leading provider of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers and industrial applications. Established in the early 1990s, Phase One is a true digital photography pioneer with a passionate commitment to image quality excellence and creative freedom. Phase Ones engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows and raw file editing. Phase Ones understanding and ability to optimize hardware and software integration underscores their award winning Capture One Pro software widely preferred by professional photographers.
Phase One’s industrial division focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents. Today, with control over all aspects of the medium format camera system supply chain, Phase One is uniquely positioned to help photographers and imaging experts everywhere stand out above the competition and realize their creative visions without compromise.
Based in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Cologne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide. Phase One and Capture One are registered trademarks of Phase One A/S. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Learn more here:
Phase One at: http://www.phaseone.com
Twitter at: http://www.twitter/PhaseOnePhoto
Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PhaseOnePhoto
Google+ at: http://plus.google.com/+phaseone/posts
LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/16665