We are thrilled to announce our new 50 megapixel CMOS-based medium format digital camera back, the Leaf Credo 50. The new Credo 50 will give photographers a wider ISO range of 100 to 6400 for greater versatility and higher performance in capturing legendary Leaf colors under a variety of shooting conditions, including available light. Its new image processor improves Live View performance, data flow, while expanding dynamic range to 14-stops. For wedding, portrait, fashion and action shooting, this system delivers! Shoot Anything, Anywhere, Anytime!
Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Features:
- Live View — The Leaf Credo 50 supports incredibly fluid high-quality live view for exact composition as well as more accurate and selective focusing, whether it is done on the digital back’s LCD, or on a computer monitor through Capture One software.
- Compelling, Clean Color Rendition in 50 MP resolution.
- Very Long Exposures – up to one hour.
- Giant Touch Screen — 3.2” display at 1.15 megapixel resolution.
- 14 f-stops dynamic range — one shot captures retain amazing details in highlights and shadows
- Enhanced Image Processor — faster and cleaner Live View, 2.3 GB Data Flow, 1.2 frames per second capture rate and faster read/write speeds.
Full specifications are available at: http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/credo50.html
Pricing and Availability:
The Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Digital back* is priced at $ 26,995 / € 19,995.
A full Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 system is priced at $ 30,995 / € 22,995.
*Available in Mamiya, Contax, H and V mounts
For existing Mamiya Leaf customers, attractive digital back and/or camera system upgrades are available.
The Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 may be ordered now through Mamiya Leaf partners world wide. (http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/partners.html) Shipping starts September 16, 2014.
For a hands-on demo of the Leaf Credo 50, please see this page: http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/arrangefora_demo.html