Phase One has released version 7.2.1 of its Capture One photo software today. Here’s what’s included in this update:
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Enhanced color profiles for Phase One IQ250, Olympus E-M10 and Fujifilm X-E2.
- Fixed an OpenCL related issue on the new Mac Pro with D300 and D500 graphics cards.
- Fixed a number of live view issues on Mac and Windows.
- Stitch AppleScript now supports the latest version of Photoshop.
- Fixed an issue with Regenerate Previews on Mac.
- Fixed an issue with Delete Permanently in sessions on Mac.
- Fixed a couple of issues related to style management on Mac.
- Fixed an issue occurring when shooting tethered to EIP on Windows.
- Fixed an issue preventing renaming of files referenced by a UNC path on Windows.
- Improved robustness of catalogs on Mac.
Camera File Support
- Fujifilm X-T1, XQ1 and X-A1
- Nikon D4s
- Olympus E-M10
- Pentax K-3
- Sony A390, a3000 and NEX-5T
- Canon: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Nikon Waterproof 1: NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6.
- Sigma (Canon EF): 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM, 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C, 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | A, 24mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro and 28mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro, 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro.
- Sigma (Nikon F): 20mm F1.8 EX DG ASP RF.
- Sigma (Sony E): 60mm F2.8 DN | A.
- Sony E: FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL2870).
- Fixed lens cameras: Canon PowerShot G16, Canon PowerShot S120, Nikon COOLPIX P7700, Nikon COOLPIX P7800 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10.
So this leaves Adobe Photoshop Lightroom as the only major RAW converted that does not support the Fuji X-T1.