Mapcamera.com (translation here) has posted a news bit about a new Voigtlander SL II lens for Nikon and Pentax.
The Voigtlander COLOR SKOPAR 20mm F3.5 SL II Aspherical (for Nikon Ai-s) has the following specs:
- Expected Release Date: 2009 February 28
- Focal length: 20mm
- Angle: 94 degrees
- Relative aperture: 1:3.5
- This lens: minimum aperture 6 of 9 pieces: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.2m
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 piece weight: 205g
- Maximum Overall Length × diameter: 63 × 28.8mm
- Filter size: 52mm
- Mounting: Ai-s (CPU-Chip)
- Other: Hood (optional) Round threaded
The price will be announced on the day of release.
I contacted Stephen Gandy of Cameraquest.com (Authorized US distributor of CV lenses and cameras) and he is taking pre-orders via Paypal now through March 1, 2009. To place a pre-order send $100 USD (refundable) to [email protected] and state that this is a reservation for this lens is the details section.